[5iN]* Stars Team Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Click 'Home' Link To Access Forums!

HomeHome  OMFGNOWAY!?OMFGNOWAY!?  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey, its nEW.AesopRock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nEW.AesopRock

nEW.AesopRock

Hey, its nEW.AesopRock Empty
PostSubject: Hey, its nEW.AesopRock   Hey, its nEW.AesopRock EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:08 pm

Hello its me AesopRock from the clan nEW. I am trying to help this clans leader expand by welcoming you guys into my server. When the time is right i also plan to help you guys set up your own server. Dedicated, from your own computer is obviously not the fastest but this is how our servers are run and there's some obvious advantages. Easier to install and easier to tell whats going on in the server without actually joining the page.

OK on a personal level my real name is Nick, I'm 23 and from NH. I run my own server which all 5iN's are welcome at. My ip changes so the redirect is Aesop.servecounterstrike.com:27015. Your leader is an important admin there until and beyond the time you guys as a clan make your own. I hope to see the rest of you as well. I am generally nice and helpful so if your leader isn't around, I'd be happy to answer any and all questions. If I'm not in the server the easiest ways to get in touch with me is Myspace: www.myspace.com/killminusk/ or Pm on the nEW. forum: z8.invisionfree.com/nEW_onLINE_comMUNITY where i am forum admin and my name is nEW -MAJ- Aesop Rock. The -MAJ- signifies my co-leader status of the clan. I also will try to be here ([5iN]'s forum) more often to help get more people to register and what not.

Oh yea I'm also a college student currently seeking a major in IT/Networking.
Back to top Go down
http://z8.invisionfree.com/nEW_onLINE_comMUNITY/

Hey, its nEW.AesopRock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[5iN]* Stars Team Forum :: Public Forums :: New To The Forums?-
Jump to: